Menu général

Residence Permit

First request




Your récépissé is about to expire and your card is not ready yet? You lost your residence permit and need a duplicate? You have moved and need to make an adress modification?

All these formalities are to be done online on


You have a multiannual card in hand?

You must complete your file every year:  Multiannual card

At the end of your studies:

job search/industry creation

new link job search/industry creation